Saturday, February 2, 2013

New in ...

                                                                                    CLICK TO SEE MORE





Quick "New in" post:
Sweater and black dress thanks to Sheinside.com,
Leather IM look a like boots thanks to Choies.com,
Lipsticks from Avon, colors: Kiss me pink, Mauve allure,
Clinique set : mascara, crayon and under eye cream.
Today, I'm feeling a little bit better, but not good enough to spent more hours on my computer, that's the main reason for a little 'shopping' update.
You will see clothes in the upcoming posts, so I wont speak so much about them.
Regarding the new lipsticks, colors are great and texture too, but I didn't have chance to wear them yet.
Clinique small beauty set is something that I'm using couple of months and I'm really super satisfied with the mascara, it's almost like beloved Dior. Crayon is also great, but the eye cream is not helping me with my under eye circles at all, do you have any suggestion? Anyway, I will continue to use it because its light and has nice scent, maybe she will create some magic later! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment